TheSeven's PPCoin Mining Pool
- PPCoin (Peer-to-Peer Coin) is a decentralized digital currency system based on Bitcoin technology with major technological and economical improvements.
- PPCoin mining is the process of participating in the initial distribution of PPCoins by making computer hardware do mathematical calculations for the PPCoin network. Mining is a specialized and competitive market where the rewards are divided up according to how much calculation is done.
- Mining pools ensure a fair distribution of rewards even for small-scale miners by redistributing mining rewards in a fair fashion, similar to how a betting pool works.
- This pool does not require or support registration of any kind. See the Getting started page for details.
- Just use you coins address as you username, and choose a reward distribution model by specifying it as your password.
- Please be sure to pass a valid address as your username, as incorrect usernames will be silently ignored and earnings will be kept by the pool.
You can connect to the pool using the
Stratum protocol at
- Pool donation address: PHzeTYyBXoL91N8t9BEqg5SzVXRhvFENai (PPCoin) or 1LyJVgS9Xhi3CZiKkGm19Mwgaz5jxvp5hf (Bitcoin).
- Miners will be paid once every (loading...) days, or when their balance reaches (loading...) coins, whichever comes first.
- Payouts will be done at most once per (loading...) minutes, and balances below (loading...) coins cannot be paid for technical reasons.